Only the eligible students get admission. Admission to all levels is subjected to seat availability. It is mandatory for all applicants to sit for an admission test. The admission process starts at the beginning of February each year and closes by the end of February. Classes for the new academic year start in April.
- Residence certificate from the respective Cantt Board for civil students.
- Service certificate from concerned Fmn Unit for Arm Force Personnel
- Copy of pension book/ discharge documents for Retd Armed Forces Personnel
- Service certificate from the concerned office of defence paid employees
- Service certificate to that effect will be provided by Head of Office/ Institutions.
- 2 x recent photographs
- Attested copy of form-B or CNIC
- Attested copy of father or mother CNIC
- School leaving certificate duly countersigned by DDO/ DEO
- Character certificate.
- Any other documents which can be demanded by concerned institution